I've fixed a bunch of spelling issues and done a light copy edit
of the home page:
- Standardized the spelling. There was a mix of US and British
English. Most of the site seems to be US, so I used that as
- Standardized the names of products and services with reference
to their own websites (StatusNet, diaspora*, etc.).
- Did a light copy edit for readability and style.
- Tweaked punctuation so lists end with full stops and we get some
proper em-dashes in there.
- Fixed misc. typos and spelling errors.
- popup submenu item full width and left aligned
- minimum width for the popup submenu
- popup submenu closer to parent item. should fix popup issues.
- images in posts have max-width to 100%
- show last news in homepage