||3 years ago|
|.gitignore||3 years ago|
|COPYING||3 years ago|
|Milestone Analyse.ipynb||3 years ago|
|README.md||3 years ago|
It will collect data from a given milestone, that you need to identify by the integer ID value in the notebook. Additionally it will collect some data from the for the milestone associated label from the friendica-addons repository.
These data will be summarized to
- list the closed issue numbers
- list the closed issue titles
- list the merged pull requests and their authors sorted by bug fixes, enhancements and new features according to the used labels
- create bar plots of the used labels of the merged pull requests and the authors of merged pull requests
- create a word cloud from the titles of the pull requests
The notebook relies on the following python packages
- Create an access token in your github account and save it in the file
token.txtnext to this jupyter notebook
- Change the
milestonevariable to the correct integer identification value from the github milestone page and let all cells of the jupyter notebook run.
- Tobias Diekershoff <tobias.diekershoff(at)gmx.net>
License (MIT / Expat style)
Copyright (c) 2019, Tobias Diekershoff
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.