You cannot select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
|Hypolite Petovan 93bd68b8b4||5 years ago|
|.github||5 years ago|
|bin||5 years ago|
|config||5 years ago|
|docs||5 years ago|
|logs||5 years ago|
|public||5 years ago|
|src||5 years ago|
|tests/Functional||5 years ago|
|.gitignore||5 years ago|
|INSTALL.md||5 years ago|
|LICENSE||5 years ago|
|README.md||5 years ago|
|VERSION||5 years ago|
|composer.json||5 years ago|
|composer.lock||5 years ago|
|phpunit.xml||5 years ago|
|psalm.xml||5 years ago|
Friendica Global Directory
This standalone software is meant to provide a global public directory of Friendica profiles across nodes.
This is an opt-in directory, meaning that each node can choose not to submit its profiles to global directories, and each user can individually choose not to be submitted.
- PHP >= 7.1 with:
- Command-line access
- A web server with URL rewriting (Apache)
- A database server (MariaDB)
- A background task scheduler (Crontab)
- About 60 MB for a Git install
- About 100 MB for a full database
Please refer to the provided installation instructions.
- Beanow for his efforts to spearhead the previous version of the Friendica Directory software.
- Scott Arciszewski for his inspiration to use Slim and his invaluable Slim app example.