You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
|10 months ago|
|.github||3 years ago|
|bin||2 years ago|
|config||4 years ago|
|docs||11 months ago|
|logs||4 years ago|
|public||4 years ago|
|src||10 months ago|
|tests/Functional||4 years ago|
|.gitignore||4 years ago|
|INSTALL.md||4 years ago|
|LICENSE||4 years ago|
|README.md||4 years ago|
|UPDATE.md||4 years ago|
|VERSION||11 months ago|
|composer.json||10 months ago|
|composer.lock||10 months ago|
|phpunit.xml||4 years ago|
|psalm.xml||4 years ago|
Friendica Global Directory
This standalone software is meant to provide a global public directory of Friendica profiles across nodes.
This is an opt-in directory, meaning that each node can choose not to submit its profiles to global directories, and each user can individually choose not to be submitted.
- PHP >= 7.1 with:
- Command-line access
- A web server with URL rewriting (Apache)
- A database server (MariaDB)
- A background task scheduler (Crontab)
- About 60 MB for a Git install
- About 100 MB for a full database
Please refer to the provided installation instructions.
Update from a previous version
Please refer to the provided update instructions.
If you need to add custom HTML pages as required by law to publish any website processing data in some countries, simply add your HTML files in the
config/pages folder, they will be automatically linked from the footer.
- The expected extension is
- Underscores in the page file name are replaced by spaces in the page link label.
- Accents aren't supported.
- Beanow for his efforts to spearhead the previous version of the Friendica Directory software.
- Scott Arciszewski for his inspiration to use Slim and his invaluable Slim app example.
- Saša Stamenković for his useful list packages like umpirsky/language-list.