Preload adapter fix
|4 years ago|
|css||4 years ago|
|font/open_sans||7 years ago|
|frameworks||5 years ago|
|img||5 years ago|
|js||4 years ago|
|php||4 years ago|
|scheme||5 years ago|
|templates||4 years ago|
|LICENSE||7 years ago|
|README.md||4 years ago|
|config.php||4 years ago|
|screenshot.png||5 years ago|
|style.php||4 years ago|
|theme.php||4 years ago|
A bootstrap based theme for friendica
This Theme was started as an experiment to give the user a good looking and modern theme for friendica.
I conentrated on 3 topics:
- A Modern, mobile friendly UI with bootstrap and awesome font
- Try to get a new UX for friendica (e.g. use modals where it seems to be useful)
- Give the user a powerfull (but easy) possebillities for custimation to personalize the theme and give it a own note.
- modern Browser with JS enabled (Chrome/Chromium is recommended)
- if you update the theme you should disable and enable the theme again from the admin panel (to apply possible new hooks)
Note: While Frio is doing its job very well in most cases, there still is some work to do. Some templates are still missing and will be added in future versions.
Coding a theme is much work but you will get a really good insight of the limitations of friendica and can start a discussion about doing things differently. So join the discussion at the friendica forums ;-)
If anyone wants to contribute to this theme he/she is welcome to do this.
PS: Don't blame me too much for ugly code and hacks. Fix it ;-)
frio on mobile
HumHub - Social Network Kit - https://github.com/humhub/humhub
Hubzilla - Community Server - https://github.com/redmatrix/hubzilla/
Michael Vogel (Vier Theme) - https://github.com/annando
StefOfficiel (Friendiboot Theme) - https://github.com/StefOfficiel/Friendiboot