update Logger::DEBUG to Core\Logger::
|3 years ago|
|README.md||4 years ago|
|bookmarklet-share2friendica.js||4 years ago|
Open the file bookmarklet-share2friendica.js and change 'YourFriendicaDoomain.tld" with your friendica domain
If you friendica is at https://myfriend.myfami.ly/ , the original ...
... has to be changed to ...
Please copy the whole script, not only the part mentioned here!
Then create a new bookmark, give it a name like "share2Friendica" and paste the script in the address field. Save it. Now you can click on that bookmarklet every time you want to share a website, you are currently reading. A new small window will open where title is prefilled and the website you want to share is put as attachement in the body of the new post.
Additional notes if it doesn't work
- Check the apostrophes that are used. Sometimes it is changed by the copy and paste process depending on the editor you are using, or if you copy it from a website. Correct it and it will work again.
- diaspora - Initial work - Share all teh internetz!
- hoergen - Adaptation to Friendica (2017) - hoergen.org
This project is licensed under the same license like friendica
- Hat tip to anyone who's code was used
- Hat tip to everyone who does everyday a little something ot make this world better
- Had tip but spent it