@ -0,0 +1,26 @@
The following notes apply to pre-alpha releases. Some manual installation is required at this time.
- Apache with mod-rewrite enabled and "Options All" so you can use a local .htaccess file
- PHP > 5.1. The later the better. You'll need 5.3 for full openssl encryption support
- PHP command line access with register_argc_argv set to true in the php.ini file
- Mysql 5.x
2. Edit htconfig.php and change system settings. Rename to .htconfig.php
3. Import database.sql into your database with mysql command line or via phpmyadmin
4. Import updates.sql to catch any late-breaking devel changes
5. Put this directory into the root of your web server document area.
- To use a subdir of your main site, set the
config variable $a->path to the relative subdir
For example to use http://example.com/test -
set $a->path to 'test'.
6. Navigate to your site with a web browser and register an account.
@ -0,0 +1,24 @@
// Set the following for your MySQL installation
// Copy or rename this file to .htconfig.php
$db_host = 'your.mysqlhost.com';
$db_user = 'mysqlusername';
$db_pass = 'mysqlpassword';
$db_data = 'mysqldatabasename';
// Choose a legal default timezone. If you are unsure, use "America/Los_Angeles".
// It can be changed later and only applies to timestamps for anonymous viewers.
$default_timezone = 'Australia/Sydney';
// What is your site name?
$a->config['sitename'] = "DFRN developer";
// At the present time you can have REGISTER_OPEN
// or REGISTER_CLOSED. But register your personal account
// first before you close it.
$a->config['register_policy'] = REGISTER_OPEN;