@ -30,7 +30,7 @@ Friendica Documentation and Resources
* [Installing Connectors (Twitter/GNU Social)](help/Installing-Connectors)
* [Install an ejabberd with synchronized credentials](help/install-ejabberd)
* [Install an ejabberd server (XMPP chat) with synchronized credentials](help/install-ejabberd)
* [Message Flow](help/Message-Flow)
* [Using SSL with Friendica](help/SSL)
* [Twitter/GNU Social API Functions](help/api)
@ -3,6 +3,9 @@ Install an ejabberd with synchronized credentials
[Ejabberd](https://www.ejabberd.im/) is a chat server that uses XMPP as messaging protocol that you can use with a large amount of clients. In conjunction
with the "xmpp" addon it can be used for a web based chat solution for your users.
@ -40,4 +43,3 @@ Other hints
- if a user has a space or a @ in the nickname, the user has to replace these characters:
- " " (space) is replaced with "%20"
- "@" is replaced with "(a)"