@ -47,8 +47,10 @@ Friendica Documentation and Resources
* [Theme Development](help/themes)
* [Smarty 3 Templates](help/smarty3-templates)
* [Database schema documantation](help/database)
* [Class Autoloading](help/autoloader)
* [Code - Reference(Doxygen generated - sets cookies)](doc/html/)
* [Main Website](http://friendica.com)
@ -0,0 +1,17 @@
There is some initial support to class autoloading in Friendica core.
The autoloader code is in `include/autoloader.php`.
It's derived from composer autoloader code.
Namespaces and Classes are mapped to folders and files in `library/`,
and the map must be updated by hand, because we don't use composer yet.
The mapping is defined by files in `include/autoloader/` folder.
Currently, only HTMLPurifier library is loaded using autoloader.