331 Commits (a29b7e71532814f548e5b85a5caa9092fade6bfe)

Author SHA1 Message Date
  Michael a29b7e7153 "dba" is now a static class 3 years ago
  Michael 3354f01ed5 Doxygen and bugfix 3 years ago
  Michael 2971501f63 The direct structure call is now only executed when called via the poller.php 3 years ago
  Michael bd88179419 Add additional checks for the worker 3 years ago
  Michael 03c9e22334 Poller: A limit of 1 seems to be better 3 years ago
  Michael c44448dd57 We should reset the session variable 3 years ago
  Michael 5adfeb0bd5 App::get_baseurl is now replaced with System::baseUrl 3 years ago
  Michael 3c24bed412 New class "System" 3 years ago
  Michael 0ac725dc47 Some more updated queries 3 years ago
  Michael a80329b416 Speed up of OStatus transmission/Ignoring "created" with remote self 3 years ago
  Michael 30b0a035f9 Split expire.php in several processes / small worker changes 3 years ago
  Michael 0ab7915810 Only kill the first stale process 3 years ago
  Michael bae4569a0b Avoid the killing of the wrong process 3 years ago
  Michael 0cd9db9cb7 Degrade priority step by step 3 years ago
  Michael 7726353601 Prevent soon killings 3 years ago
  Michael 99b86c9fd9 Just found the handbrake ... 3 years ago
  Michael 18d6eba8d0 Some more performance stuff 3 years ago
  Michael 526db18f5c Hopefully a fix for semaphore warnings and for the missing field in the workerqueue 3 years ago
  Michael 4515c36f69 Semaphore based locking and hopefully the fix for the workerqueue 3 years ago
  Michael 7097673fa1 Bugfix: Poller entries had been executed multiple times 3 years ago
  Michael fda4cd6001 Changed documentation 3 years ago
  Michael ec8a945189 Corrected query 3 years ago
  Michael cf179188b6 Some more worker fine tuning 3 years ago
  Michael bafa26c060 We don't need the timeout there anymore 3 years ago
  Michael a7526f1291 New function for affected rows 3 years ago
  Michael a056afd566 Small corrections 3 years ago
  Michael 21e84e4d25 Fetching new queue tasks in a bulk to increase speed 3 years ago
  Michael e232c683b6 Changed timeout, logging added 3 years ago
  Michael 97be344a4a Handle deadlocks centrally 3 years ago
  Michael 228993596a Really fast, sadly with deadlocks 3 years ago
  Michael 1301a29505 It's faster without locks, gnarl ... 3 years ago
  Michael 1932a6d634 Replaced "table lock" - it is not so good, it seems 3 years ago
  Michael dc00d89b9a Remove test message 3 years ago
  Michael 8be52424f5 Only check for stale processes every 5 minutes 3 years ago
  Michael 7d0a7f6be9 We got rid of two workerqueue queries, yeah! 3 years ago
  Michael f1119b4198 Removed commented out line 3 years ago
  Michael 8f336bffc2 further improvements to the workerqueue 3 years ago
  Hypolite Petovan 9c0d2c31e8 Replace AND and OR in PHP conditions by && and || 3 years ago
  Michael 4e748668c6 Spaces 3 years ago
  Michael 8d13751d40 Increased database version 3 years ago
  Michael ba7b4fddea memory check is now also only done once in a while 3 years ago
  Michael 2b04865cdb We found the handbrake ... 3 years ago
  Michael 2bff8e302a Removing the lock after the process was removed is better 3 years ago
  Michael b86c4d539e Locking waits now for a shorter period. DB locking is used at other locations as well 3 years ago
  Michael fb72fc77f5 Some code beautification 3 years ago
  Michael 16276b21eb Typo 3 years ago
  Michael bde4943da5 Every hour should mean: every hour :) 3 years ago
  Michael 30b24a2908 Locking seems to work great now 3 years ago
  Michael bca5776e9c Lock now can use the memcache as well 3 years ago
  Michael ad53a03f83 It should be "e" not "p" 3 years ago