- * Friendika
- * Copyright (c) 2010, 2011 Mike Macgirvin
- * All rights reserved.
- * Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
- * modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- * * Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
- * notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- * * Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
- * notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
- * documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- * * Neither the name of Friendika nor the
- * names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products
- * derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
- * THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY Mike Macgirvin ``AS IS'' AND ANY
- * EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED
- * WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE
- * DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL Mike Macgirvin BE LIABLE FOR ANY
- * DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
- * (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES;
- * LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND
- * ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT
- * (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS
- * SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
- Friendika incorporates other software which may be licensed under different
- terms and conditions. Some system libraries which are supplied with and
- incorporated into Friendika were provided by their respective authors under
- the LGPL (Lesser GNU Public License) and may result in legal encumberance if
- you make any code changes to these libraries.
- Addon or "plugin" modules (projects by other authors and fully contained within
- the 'addon' and 'theme' directories) are licensed under terms provided by the
- respective software author or authors of those works, and MAY include copyleft
- licenses such as GPLv3, AGPL, and/or commercial licenses. For the purposes of
- licensing, addon modules and themes are considered separate standalone works,
- where the "work as a whole" is defined as the embodiment of the theme or
- addon module.